Saturday, February 5, 2011

A weekend that wasn't

So, this was my long weekend away from work. Had Friday off because it was an administration day, and educational assistants are not allowed to partake in the fun at my school. Oh well, not that I would want to. I had anticipated a good, stress free weekend, and to have some fun in the mix. Well, the only time that enjoy myself lately has been the times when I am at work.

So, what has been bothering me. I hate to keep harping on the "Junior" scenario, but I have re-directed a lot of disgust and anger in him. To tell the truth, I am not sure what is bothering me. As I said in the last blog, I do not like being unstable. I feel that this weekend did not allow me to turn off my work mind, and had to be "on" all the time. Now, granted that the weekend is only half done, and there is a lot that can change, I don't feel that way.

An annoying voice keeps my blood pressure up. Junior had his fourth baby's mother over last night. She is sill here. The feeling of being at ease in my own house has been taken away from me. I cannot lounge freely in my abode due to the fact of an unwanted visitor is over. I simply do not like her. There is a history of bad choices made by her and others involved with this woman. I still hold anger with Junior and her from the negative things he had done while dating my late niece. Those who know the history will agree with me. Those who don't, do not need to bother with the details. This is just how I feel, and I will not open my mind to a resolution on this. I really don't care to go further with that.

I spent Saturday at university. It was a good day, filled with like minded individuals. I can see how some of us in our class will make great teachers one day, while having pity on the students of the others in my class who I don't see making it. Again, my opinion.

I think I need to make this night better. Don't know what I will do, but I want to have fun... with fun people.

No comments:

Post a Comment